Maintenance Shop Supervisor (Schenectady)
Compensation: $42,160.00 - $68,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Assist Maintenance Superintendent in the management of day to day activities of workers engaged in servicing and repair of equipment; perform various administrative duties in support of this function.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a vehicle repair facility, or similar work environment
- Working experience on maintenance requirements for Diesel Class 8 trucks/trailers (must have worked with diesel engines)
- Previous experience managing in a union environment is preferred
- Diesel Mechanic certification(s) preferred
- Working knowledge of industry software
- Excellent customer service and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs - including Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge and understanding of DOT/MOT/JWC/OSHA/OSHA Intl./CCOHS regulations, as applicable
- Welding & fabrication experience/knowledge is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, diagnose, machine maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, mechanical, repair, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...