Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Womply in Lehi, UT
- Industry: Information Technology - Business Systems Analyst And IT Consultant
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $57,830.00 - 97,850.00 / Year*
Womply s mission is to help small businesses thrive in a digital world. Founded in 2011, Womply is the leading provider of data and software to local businesses and the top software partner to the payments industry. Our AI-powered data platform powers our CRM and marketing software, which serves more than 450,000 small businesses in every corner of America. Womply s data platform helps innovative developers create more powerful software for businesses and consumers alike.
As a member of the Analytics team, the Senior Data Analyst will drive the analyses behind the decisions our internal teams and executives make. You ll work with a cross functional team of Data Engineers, Business Intelligence Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers, and the Software Leadership Team to address the complex challenges of growing our business. You will provide quantitative support, market understanding, and a strategic perspective to our Product Managers.
You should be able to see different angles of a product or business opportunity and know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You should have substantial experience with analytical tools and techniques, and bring expertise in analyzing data and communicating recommendations. You will deepen your analytical skills by working with thought leaders across our company. Excellent business, communication, and project management skills are crucial for this role. We look for people who take pride in their work, execute on it, and deliver phenomenal results.
What You ll Do
- Developing a complex SQL model to understand how our users interact with our product and subsequently analyze the data to help business leaders make better marketing, sales, and product engineering decisions.
- Maintaining and analyzing SQL models for sales, MRR, email deliverability, and more.
- Consulting with Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Growth to develop visualizations and analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth.
- Developing and maintaining data pipelines and architecture that support our software growth.
- Wrangling and modeling data from multiple data sources including: Snowflake, AWS, Salesforce, and third-party SaaS tools.
- Outlining and developing insightful visualizations of business performance in tools such as Tableau, DOMO, Qlik, Looker.
- Identifying and understanding source data systems and becoming an expert of data architecture, sources, and flows.
- Reviewing the current state of the business and identifying improvement opportunities and best practice recommendations.
You Must Have
- BS/BA in computer science or information systems. Other degrees considered given enough technical knowledge.
- 3+ years developing advanced SQL models (any flavor of SQL is acceptable).
- Advanced knowledge in database technologies and an excellent understanding of trade-offs in building data models.
- Deep analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate data results into actionable business insights.
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Self-directed leader who requires little oversight.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and demonstrated ability to understand and question the data.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Master s degree in applicable field.
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience using Segment and analyzing SaaS products through tools like Mixpanel and Amplitude.
Come build something amazing at Womply
We re a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate our growth. If you want to make a big impact, let s talk. We re hiring in the Bay Area and Lehi, Utah for product, engineering, DevOps, design, data science, sales, marketing, business development, account management, and more. Learn more at www.womply.com/careers.
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business intelligence, client, consult, information technology consultant, market, senior consultant, support analyst
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Lehi, UT!