Field Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Field Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for 15-25 Service Valets within an assigned district. You'll work in collaboration with our sales team and ensure client satisfaction through ongoing client engagement and oversight of a part-time workforce responsible for service delivery on assigned properties.
We offer a competitive starting base pay, quarterly bonus and company provided truck.
This position requires willingness to work a split shift schedule which includes approximate hours in the morning from 8:30am-12:30pm and evening from 7:00pm-11:00pm, depending on needs.
Essential duties include:
* Provide on-call support to Service Valets and communities within split shift schedule
* Responsible for recruiting, hiring and onboarding Service Valets
* Responsible for ensuring daily/nightly completion of resident door step trash/recycle pick-up for assigned properties
* Effectively plan, organize and manage time
* Inspect properties regularly for resident and Service Valet compliance
* Responsible for creating and managing schedule for part-time workforce
* Manage a labor budget of up to $150k depending on number of assigned properties
* Makes informed decisions with consideration of customer/associate impact. Takes initiative and applies critical thinking skills to forecast/solve problems and drive results. Ensures maximum quality of service
* Create and maintain cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property staff through daily site visits and immediate response to questions and concerns
* Promote and educate property staff on any/all new service offerings from Valet Living
* Comply with, promote and train on all safety policies and procedures. Report all safety incidents in a thorough and timely manner
* Ensure daily delivery of iValet reports to designated property staff members
* Collaborate with internal business partners; finance, human resources, marketing, operations, and IT
* Keep timely/accurate customer, associate and operational records
* Acts in accordance with organizational and quality standards
* Discusses associate's development needs and subsequently facilitates appropriate support, coaching and/or training opportunities
* New community launches, including container distributions
* Driving to inventory warehouse when needed for supplies (Personal Protective Equipment, Containers/Weigh Stations, Brochures, etc.)
* Drive to properties within assigned district/region up to 50% of the work day
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Multi-location management experience of dispersed workforce
* Customer service, and prior people management experience (preferred in a part-time workforce)
* Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & Power Point
* Knowledge of basic employment law, customer service fundamentals, and leadership/management principles
* Unwavering work ethic, integrity and sense of accountability
* Ability to manage stress and adapt to changing environment; comfortable with complexity
* Ability to perform effectively in environments with frequent workload changes and competing demands
* Effectively communicate with others both verbally and written
* Build effective teams, hold self/others accountable
Special Conditions of Employment
* Valid driver license and good driving record
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle and drive for periods of time
* Ability to work outdoors, and drive in changing weather conditions
* Flexibility to work split schedule and/or be on call during irregular hours depending on business needs
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Carry filled tote on shoulder(s) up to 50 lbs. up/down stairs
* Bend at waist and lift over shoulder
* Bend at knees and lift over shoulder
* Lift arms shoulder height
* Ability to walk distance of property, and be exposed to disagreeable odors
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
* Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
* Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
* Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
* 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
* Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
* Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
* Associate and family assistance program
* Associate discount programs
* Referral bonus program
* Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, forklift, fork lift, garden, lawn, manage, management, transplant, watering
Loading some great jobs for you...