Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don't just get people from point A to point B. We're committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we're helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we're changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Works under the direction of the Group Leader or Supervisor to support, direct and coordinate production and maintenance schedules for flow production by performing the prescribed duties.
* Responsible for daily production results
* Responsible for sustaining and implementing manufacturing processes
* Responsible for Continuous Improvement activities
* Team development - not for disciplinary issues
* Respond to T/L calls by operators
* Assign work to operators, cover absenteeism and support employees when necessary
* Conduct training and cross training
* Assure that Standardized Work is followed
* Facilitate small group activities
* Initiate and work on Continuous Improvement projects
* Process start-up and control
* Meet production goals - achieve daily production results
* Assure that all equipment and machinery is operational and in good working order
* Confirm quality conduct routine checks
* Assist in set-ups and material supplied to operators
* Insure parts and materials are supplied to operators
* Issue work orders for quick maintenance
* Conduct 5S and Safety audits
* Collect data and completed required reports
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Minimum 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.