As Operations Manager at United Rentals, you will leverage your leadership skills to coordinate and direct the overall delivery of quality service to maximize branch productivity. You will also work closely with the Branch Manager to ensure effective and efficient operations.
If you are excited at the prospect of taking your career to the next level with a world leader and helping us drive continuing success and unparalleled growth, then United Rentals is the place to be.
* A high school diploma and valid driver's license with an acceptable record; Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3+ years of sales and operational experience
* Basic knowledge of the construction rental equipment or related industry
* Strong motivational and leadership skills
* The ability to multi-task
* Basic computer skills
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, fork lift, inventory, manage, management, manufacture, plant, plant management, watering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.