28 Fellsway W
Tulip is the first Platform-as-a-Service for manufacturing. We re disrupting one of the largest industries in the world and empowering the people who make the things you interact with every day. Factories that are run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. Why? Because manufacturing apps guide and provide them with the right information at the right time. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.About the role
Manufacturing is changing. It goes by many names: Industry 4. 0, Digital Manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things. The challenge is the same: how to adopt the latest advances in web tech and connected devices, and apply them to a massive industry dominated by antiquated legacy software. We are seeking someone who will help Tulip deploy its innovative product across manufacturers of all sizes.Responsibilities
- Evaluate customer s technical requirements.
- Utilize your technical customer experience to guide our enterprise feature development.
- Building repeatable process for deployments and navigating customer s Enterprise IT.
- Work with integrators and train them in best practices.
- Travel and assist in deployment of our product to customers across the globe ~30% time.
- You are excited to dive into complex problems.
- Messy cables drive you insane
- You are comfortable collaborating across the full stack, from Sales to Customer Success to Engineering.
- You want to contribute to the revolution and build something big.
- You re an entrepreneur at heart. You re flexible and can thrive in environments that don t have defined processes, and you re excited to help build.
- You have experience working in a startup environment or at a minimum are ready to take the plunge.
- BS Degree; CS/Engineering (or relevant experience)
- Intermediate networking knowledge
- Intermediate SQL knowledge and some basic coding experience
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- First-rate time management and organization skills
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Travel up to 50% time
Working at Tulip:
- Manufacturing Floor Experience
- PLC knowledge (from ladder logic to translators like kepware)
- CNC programming knowledge
- Experience working with IT
- Experience with Kubernetes, software deployments
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal wellbeing. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked office kitchen with weekly meals and beer on tap
- Company outings and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
- Dog-friendly office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.
Associated topics: breakdown, customer service, diagnose, field service, machine repair, maintenance technician, malfunction, service technician, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...