RV Techs are responsible for servicing new and used RV's. RV Technicians will work on interiors, exteriors, electrical and plumbing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively communicate with customers.
- Examine vehicles in need of repair to successfully diagnose the nature and extent of any damage.
- Repair and install RV satellite systems, electrical systems, backups systems, awnings and interior cabinetry and counter tops.
- Repair and adjust slide-outs.
- Repair generator systems, roof mounted air conditioning units, propane systems, water systems and plumbing.
- Examine and test parts or system operations.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Required to perform work inside the shop at division location.
- Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to operate simple to complex and heavy-duty machinery.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with good standing MVR.
- 2-3 years RV experience.
- Prior technical experience in electrical, plumbing or carpentry field.
- Must provide own tools.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience working in an RV Dealership environment is preferred
- RVDA/RVIA CERTIFICATION a plus.
- Aqua Hot certification or experience.
Associated topics: clean room, manufacturing, medical technologist, meter reader, operational staff, operator, pharmacy technician, service detailer, tech, technician lab