Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it's a great time to join the Marshalls team.DC Maintenance & PHL Tech InstituteCO-OP Development Program
The Philadelphia Marshalls Distribution Center & The Philadelphia Technician Training Institute have come together to provide hands on training opportunity to students of the Manufacturing and Automation Diploma Program. Marshalls DC Leadership team will invest in providing a 12 Week Experience dedicated to develop skills gained from class room education.
The DC Maintenance Coop Development Program will give you the skills and experience to jumpstart your career within a dynamic, growing, and lucrative profession! The Team:
The TJX Distribution Centers are the hubs of our worldwide logistics operation. Our DC Maintenance Teams are integral to our operation which processes millions of units in inventory going. The Maintenance team, comprised of experienced technical problem solvers who are responsible develop projects and facilitate preventative maintenance procedures to ensure our 1.5 Million Square Feet Facility is equipped to optimize the flow of merchandise. Being a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide, it is essential that our Distribution Centers are running efficiently and effectively to fuel our growing multi-billion dollar businesses.The Opportunity:
Who We Are Looking For:
- Learn from and shadow TJX distribution Skilled Technicians and DC Maintenance leadership
- Participate and contribute in process improvement initiatives
- Learn how to troubleshoot and assess mechanical and electrical components
- Provide insights and consult with Philadelphia Technical Institute Instructor
- Develop the skills necessary to support a dynamic fast paced, high volume facility
- Philadelphia Manufacturing & Automation Students near or post-graduation and those
- The confidence and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Recommended & Referred by: Career Services Representative AND Program Instructor
- Strong analytical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
- Proven team collaboration and strong communication skills
- Capable of maintaining safety OSHA standards and following structured protocol
- Able to meet the knowledge, skills, and physical needs of the business
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Philadelphia -- PA -- Marshalls Nearest Major Market:
Philadelphia Job Segment:
Maintenance, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Electrical, Garment, Manufacturing, Retail, Fashion, Engineering
Associated topics: grounds maintenance, irrigation, jardinero, laborer, land fill, park, plant, pruner, tree maintenance, tree pruner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...