Compensation: $88,790.00 - $132,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
A large pharmaceutical company in Chalfont is seeking a manufacturing operator to start ASAP!
3 month contract to hire position.
5PM-1:30AM (Sunday through Thursday)
15$/h with a dollar increase once perm offer is made
Will need to be able to pass a background and drug screen
One will work in a fast-paced setting where they'll participate in various stages of the manufacturing process. Operators receive their assignments and take ownership their work areas, they load & operate state of the art machinery and pack and prep finished product for shipping. Once packaged product is sent to the warehouse, the operators ensure that the equipment is fully cleaned and prepped for the next batch.
- Gather raw materials for batch using company s system
- Weigh off raw materials, pour batches into containers, transfer drummed material into blenders and transfer product to different manufacturing areas while following all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Push, pull and transfer totes, tubs and other mobile equipment to various locations in the production area.
- Clean and disinfect work areas by sweeping, mopping, cleaning equipment with bleach and caustic detergents, dismantling and reassembling equipment, and entering confined spaces to scrub containers.
- Operate various equipment and instrumentation safely, according to procedure and with little supervision. Equipment may include, but not be limited to 3 roll mills, blenders, bead mills, grinders, PLC's, dryers, filter presses, pumps, chemical feed systems, forklifts, hand trucks, etc.
- Adhere to safety and quality protocols including, but not limited to wearing hairnets, safety glasses, covering and protecting exposed materials.
- Document all batch sheet data and cleaning logs using cGMP quality standards.
- Stage finished products to shipping or finished product transfer point
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years within GMP manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical or related industries is highly preferred)
- Proficient math skills, reading comprehension skills, mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Ability to comprehend detailed written instructions and procedures
- Must also be able to discern colors and possess the physical ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
- One may have to drive a forklift or operator other machines
- One must pass drug test, background check, reading/comprehension and math skills assessment test
Associated topics: alloys, compound, dental, material engineer, medical, metallurgical, molecular, plastics, polymer, polyurethane
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...