- ta instruments
98 Corvette Ct
CategoryProduction and Manufacturing
TA Instruments is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to support the Thermal Analysis Instrumentation group, reporting to the Operations/Production Manager.
Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair Analytical Instruments including accessories and service parts to establish specifications and test procedures
- Analyzes instrument test data and evaluates performance of the instruments according to established specifications and test procedures. Keeps appropriate data for later analysis
- Mechanical/electrical work/rework as needed
- Prepares instruments for final shipment, including configuration and pack-up
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned by management
- Uses knowledge of various metalworking techniques such as brazing to assemble instruments and sub-assemblies into leak free assemblies.
- Uses electrical ladder diagrams to interpret and diagnose system problems.
- Use computerized testing equipment to verify the performance of the assembled units.
The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following
Knowledge acquired through completion of a two (2) year Associate/Technical Degree at an accredited post-secondary school in electronics, electrical engineering, electrical engineering technology or other closely related technical field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. HVAC experience a plus.
Other experience includes:
- Experience directly related to working with digital and analog circuits
- Knowledge of PC-based instrument control and data analysis
- Ability to think critically and resolve issues and non-routine problems.
- Must be able to work independently
As the world's leading supplier of thermal analysis and rheology systems, TA Instruments is a fast growing and highly profitable division of an S & P 500 company, priding itself in innovation and an uncompromising commitment to customer support. Our continued growth relies on recruiting and developing individuals that can make a positive contribution to our business. For additional information about our high technology products sold to Global Fortune 500 companies and leading academic institutions and government laboratories around the world, visit our website at .
Headquartered in Delaware, with manufacturing sites in the US and Europe, we are represented in all of the major markets around the world with sales offices in the USA, Canada, Japan, India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and across Europe.
TA Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of TA Instruments to recruit, hire, and retain the best-qualified workforce while meeting the Company's commitment to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. TA Instruments does not discriminate against any qualified candidate for employment because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, religious creed, age (40 or older), disability (reasonably accommodated by TA Instruments), medical condition, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other factor prohibited by law.
Associated topics: bsee, electrical engineer, hardware, kv, lighting, power, renewable, rf, signal processing, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...