- Sterman Masser
- $34,455.00 -60,400.00/year*
262 E Main St
Position: KPP 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
Location: Hegins, PA
Job Id: 201
# of Openings: 1
The schedule for this shift is 10 pm to 6 am, Monday through Friday. Keystone Potato Products, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law. Keystone Potato Products, LLC is a potato processing and packaging facility. The work will require lifting and standing. The work conditions can be cold or hot, dusty, and loud. There may be certain chemical and organic odors. Work may be done side-by-side with people of all different age groups and other cultural backgrounds than your own. Certain seasons and times of the year are much busier than others. Position Title: Maintenance Technician Department: MaintenanceReports To: Maintenance Director Position Overview: Responsible for ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for all employees and visitors. Responsible for ensuring the production of an excellent grade of food product. Performs tasks in repairs and preventive maintenance on machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, operating manuals and manufacturers specifications. Maintains inventory of parts and supplies and manages accordingly. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment, machinery, and mechanical drawings.
- Skills necessary in estimating repair costs as well as estimating quantities of materials
- and supplies needed.
- Reads all chemical product labels prior to use and understands how to use MSDS sheets
- for information as needed.
- Support production line to keep equipment in good working order.
- Perform emergency repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Provide maintenance support for overall facility.
- Must be able and willing to responds to problems during off shift hours and weekends
- Ability to learn and work independently
- Flexibility - Must be able and willing to perform tasks at all levels (from sweeping floors to control of PLC systems and operation of production equipment.)
- Maintains communication with management, staff and other production personnel. Required Skills:
- General mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Computer literate. Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: This description is intended to include the general content and requirements for the performance of the job. It is not intended to be considered as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
- Please indicate the percentage of time that is spent while fulfilling this position's duties in a typical year. Out of 100%: 20% Sitting 50% Walking 30% Standing
- In an 8 hour workday, the incumbent would:
Move/Lift 1-10# X
Move/Lift 11-50# X
Move/Lift 50+# X
Climb Stairs X
Reach Above Shoulder X
Walk on Uneven Surfaces X
- Are there any working conditions - such as noise, temperature extremes, odors, etc. - involved in the job which might be described as uncomfortable or disagreeable?
CONDITIONHOW OFTEN ENCOUNTERED?(Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
Exposure to steamDaily
Exposure to heatDaily
Exposure to noiseDaily
REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Proper Footwear
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, equipment, field service, machine repair, malfunction, millwright, repair, service technician, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...