Compensation: $51,390.00 - $77,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Entry-level assembler position that is responsible for the basic assembly of standard and volume-based products.Job Requirements:
- Assemble microcircuits under a microscope.
- Solder electronic components, wires and other electronic parts to designated locations on printed circuit boards.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610.
- Basic mechanical and computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder.
- 2+ years' soldering experience required.
- 2+ years' related defense manufacturing experience required.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...