- State of Delaware
98 Corvette Ct
Essential functions are fundamental, core functions common to all positions in the class series and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties for any one position in the class. Since class specifications are descriptive and not restrictive, incumbents can complete job duties of similar kind not specifically listed here.
* Collects, receives, marks, sorts, stacks, distributes, and inventories supplies, materials, equipment, parts, or other articles.
* Locates and selects material, supplies, tools, equipment, parts, or other articles from stockroom, warehouse, storage yard, or other related areas.
* Adjusts, repairs, assembles, or prepares products, supplies, equipment, or other items according to specifications or customer requirements.
* Operates a variety of equipment for the purpose of preparing, inspecting, weighing, evaluating, recording, marking, or transporting supplies, materials, equipment, or other articles.
* Records type, quantity, value, or location of material, supplies, equipment or other articles received, shipped, used, or issued.
* Cleans and maintains supplies, tools, equipment, instruments, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations; ensures security of inventory.
JOB REQUIREMENTS for Supply, Storage and Distribution Technician I
Applicants must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas:
* Six months experience in inventory control such as ordering, receiving, tracking, storing and handling inventory; disbursing materials, supplies and equipment.
* Six months experience in operating material handling equipment such as medium size trucks, forklifts, hydraulic lifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks and dollies to stock/transport materials.
* Six months experience in creating reports which includes combining and presenting data from multiple sources in an organized format.
To learn more about the comprehensive benefit package please visit our website at
The application and supplemental questionnaire are evaluated based upon a rating of your education, training and experience as they relate to the job requirements of the position. It is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application and the supplemental questionnaire to include dates of employment, job title and job duties. For education and training, list name of educational provider, training course titles and summary of course content. Narrative information supplied in response to the questions must be supported by the information supplied on the application including your employment, education and training history as it relates to the job requirements.
Once you have submitted your application on-line, all future correspondence related to your application will be sent via email. Please keep your contact information current. You may also view all correspondence sent to you by the State of Delaware in the \"My Applications\" tab at www.delawarestatejobs.com.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an auxiliary aid or service please call (302) ###-####. TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-###-#### for assistance. The State of Delaware - An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Associated topics: clerk, crane, dockworker, forklift, forklift operator, logistics intern, operator night, pallet, palletizer, unloader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...