- State of Delaware
98 Corvette Ct
Essential functions are fundamental, core functions common to all positions in the class series and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties for any one position in the class. Since class specifications are descriptive and not restrictive, incumbents can complete job duties of similar kind not specifically listed here.
* Responsible for firearms use, care and safety.
* Ensures the safety of range participants utilizing the rifle and pistol range.
* Operates and maintains trap and skeet machines.
* Must be able to demonstrate responsibility, dependability and good communication skills.
* Assists in general grounds maintenance including trash removal, grass cutting, and minor building repairs such as painting.
* Other duties as assigned.
Please attach a resume with your online application or use the resume tab in DEL to provide a detailed description of how your education, training and/or experience meets each job requirement including employer, experience/responsibilities and dates (month/year) of employment/training. Applicants must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas:
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Knowledge of firearms use, care and safety.
* Knowledge of general grounds maintenance functions and equipment.
* Knowledge of basic maintenance repairs.
* Possession of a valid driver's license (not suspended, revoked, cancelled or disqualified from driving).
Additional Posting Information
Incumbents will be subject to baseline and annual blood lead monitoring which will be paid by the employer.
This posting may be closed on or before 09/07/19 upon filling the vacant positions.
Conditions of Hire
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. DNREC does not provide sponsorship for holders of H-1 B Visas.
Criminal background check: A satisfactory criminal background check is required as a condition of hire. The recruiting agency may require the applicant to pay for the criminal background check as part of the conditional offer of hire.
The application and resume are evaluated based upon a rating of your education, training and experience as they relate to the job requirements of the position. It is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application and the resume to include dates of employment, job title and job duties. For education and training, list name of educational provider, training course titles and summary of course content. Narrative information supplied in response to the questions must be supported by the information supplied on the application including your employment, education and training history as it relates to the job requirements.
Once you have submitted your application on-line, all future correspondence related to your application will be sent via email. Please keep your contact information current. You may also view all correspondence sent to you by the State of Delaware in the \"My Applications\" tab at www.delawarestatejobs.com.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an auxiliary aid or service please call (302) ###-####. TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-###-#### for assistance. The State of Delaware - An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, customer service, diagnose, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance mechanic, mechanical, millwright, service technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...