The Maintenance Tech performs all general facility maintenance. Candidates must have strong carpentry skills. Must be able to work weekends and lift at least 50 lbs, and must have a clean driving record and current license. Candidates should plan on a start date of April, 2019. Insures the Resorts internal and external structure and equipment are maintained and operating under minimal supervision. Responds to maintenance service requests and repairs as directed. Cleans and inspects all common areas/building/home systems and reports deficiencies to supervisors while also adhering to the companys safety goals. Performs necessary repairs and preventive maintenance tasks in a manner responsive to guest satisfaction and to preservation of Resort assets in a safe, cost-effective manner. Carries a portable radio, staying in constant communication with the central base station and respond to all engineering service calls. Occasionally responsible for routine custodial duties as required or assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
* Perform room/home PMs
* Ability to work with paint and plaster.
* Perform general minor repairs to plumbing, electrical, appliances and hot water heaters.
* Ability to do basic PM on HVAC systems.
* Ability to perform carpentry, sheet rock work, repair work, construction and renovation work.
* Perform pool/spa maintenance.
* Ability to circumvent internet and cable TV issues.
* Minimum two years maintenance experience
* Superior customer service skills with the ability to multi-task with co-workers and guests.
* Excellent hearing for portable radio, fire alarms, machinery, guests.
* Ability to walk and stand for periods of time during shift.
* Requires ability to lift up to 80lbs occasionally throughout the work week, but may lift 25-35lbs intermittently during work shift. Frequent bending and kneeling.
* Must have the willingness to learn new skills.
* Ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays, available for emergencies.
* Must have clean, valid drivers license.
* Requires a professional appearance and excellent hygiene.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive pay according to experience
* Health insurance
* Resort Benefits
* Coordination and reimbursement of relocation costs
* Subsidized housing potentially available
* Opportunity for advancement
Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, equipment, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance technician, mechanical, repair, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.