Atlassian tool expert
Skytech Staffing in San Diego, CA
- Industry: Manufacturing - Tool And Die
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $53,550.00 - 79,920.00 / Year*
Job Title: Software Process Improvement Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineering Process Improvement Analyst to support Software process compliance and embrace in engineering and support Operational Excellence in attainment of increasing Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) levels for our Electromagnetic Systems group
- Typically requires a Bachelor s degree in a related field and ten or more years of progressive process improvement and/or quality work experience. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Software Development and Deployment processes such as Agile process. Knowledge of Atlassian tool suite is required.
- Must demonstrate a broad understanding of process improvement practices, quality procedures and system requirements in an engineering environment; the ability to identify and interpret complex data; the ability to develop and present detailed statistical reports and documents.
- Formal training in CMMI for Dev and Ser at least V1.3 is desired.
- Supporting a CMMI Level 3 rating certification and AS9100 audits is preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics and structured problem solving methods.
- Green or Black Belt Six Sigma is desired.
- Access, SharePoint, SAP and/or Oracle experience is desired.
- Formal training in 6 Sigma and strong background in measurement and analysis development and reporting is desired.
- Experience with software development, subcontract management, test, project engineering, and program management is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to explain complex information effectively with all levels of employees.
- Excellent organization skills to maintain flow of work within the unit.
- The ability to establish priorities and meet deadline; and strong knowledge of computer operations and applications.
- Ability to work both independently and lead in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required
- U.S. citizenship is required.
Associated topics: die, fixture, mold, melt, molten, tool, toolmaker, tool and die, tool designer, tool die
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near San Diego, CA!