JOB SUMMARY: To maintain all the wooden structures throughout the Park to insure a complete safety conscience environment.
- Installs, repair and maintenance on wooden roller coaster, includes daily inspections
- Must be able to climb heights of up to 200ft
- Installs cat walks, fencing, woodwork, and associated hardware for park rides.
- Remodels offices, buildings, and facilities. Makes and installs cabinetwork, installs carpeting and flooring, builds shelving, hangs doors, hangs pictures a and bulletin boards, installs locks and hardware.
- Working from plans or general descriptions designs and builds special purpose furniture, cabinets, etc.
- Cuts and installs glass, counter tops, queue lines, etc.
- Installs and repairs ceramic tile.
- Makes general repairs to buildings; winterizes; patches holes.
- Pours concrete.
- Repairs roofs and guttering.
- Hangs and repairs drop ceilings.
- Welds metal for repair and minor construction.
- Generally undertakes all repairs that do not involve electrical, HVAC, or plumbing.
- Pre -- Opening safety checks performed in both Parks on rides
- Performs safety and equipment inspections
- Operates a broad variety of tools and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability and willingness to cross-train for other operational departments and work such departments during specific short-staffing periods.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS:
- Must possess a valid State Driver's License and be at least 18 years of age
- A strong sense of teamwork and a positive attitude.
- Must possess high school diploma or GED
- Must possess own hand tools
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including early AM, nights, and weekends
Associated topics: cabinet, cabinet maker, cabinetry, door, edgebander, laminator, nail, saw, wood, woodwork