CNC Tooling Specialist
SIG SAUER world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training - all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise - as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Support S-W slide machining process cell for all tooling requirements to maintain production using the Zoller heat-shrink tool setting equipment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Pre-stage all cutting tools to support the S-W process in assigned holder assemblies with height offsets obtained and written to RFID chips.
* Disassemble used or broken tools from S-W cell.
* Assemble new tools to replace the broken or worn tooling in proper holders, with specified tool stick-out lengths.
* Maintain new pre-staged inventory outside Zoller room to support production operations.
* Create new tool guidelines within the Zoller software to support production needs.
* Communicate all tooling requirements to outside vendors and suppliers to ensure adequate inventory is maintained.
* Provide training as required to other staff members in the operation of the Zoller Redomatic pre-setter.
* Ensure all required Zoller fixture components are in good working condition and backups are available.
* Schedule and maintain any necessary preventative maintenance through Sig Sauer facilities team and Zoller technical department.
* Maintain the Zoller room up to companywide 5-S initiatives.
Loading some great jobs for you...