Temporary Associate (7 Day)
Compensation: $27,140.00 - $42,210.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
# 334 Shopping center:
Barry Woods Shopping CenterStreet address:
8121 N.w. Roanridge Rd
Under the direction of management, the 7-Day Temporary Associate s responsibilities include customer service and aisle maintenance according to established store and company policies and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
I. Responsible for customer service
- Greet every customer with a smile within 10 feet of entering front door and each department.
- In aisles, ask customers open-ended questions.
- When slow, serve customers more, when busy serve more customers.
- Suggest a shoe care item to every customer.
- Thank and ask every customer back.
II. Responsible for aisle maintenance
- Ensure that floor and all seating sections are neat and orderly, free of clutter to ensure customer and associate safety and ease in shopping.
- Re-stock merchandise left behind by customers in a timely manner.
III Does NOT handle cash
- The 7-Day Temporary Associate does not complete the Career Development Program.
- A 7-Day Temporary Associate Orientation Sheet will print out with the New Hire paperwork.
- The Associate will read the sheet and sign that they have read and understand.
V. Responsible for following store policies and procedures and all management directionJob Requirements:
Associated topics: cajero, counter, customer service representative, deliver, retail associate, retail cashier, retail sales consultant, service representative, shop, venta
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...