Model Validation Developer (Woodhaven)
Compensation: $129,015.00 - $105,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Model Validation Developer for a CONTRACT assignment with one of our premier Financial clients in New York, NY.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with MSIM model control team, help them to develop a processes to perform on-going model performance monitoring for MSIM certified models.
- Adhere to the regulatory guidelines of performing ongoing performance monitoring of our models.
- Analyze the data produce by on-going performance monitoring systems, process documentation etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry in a quantitative field, preferably with experience in model development/review, risk modeling and portfolio optimization
- Programming skills in statistical packages such as Python, Java, and database systems such as Sybase.
- Must have strong skill in Java, Database, Microservices and Python
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Driven, highly motivated and results focused
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field such as Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Familiarity with vendor risk systems such as MSCI/Barra, Citi Yield Book, Barclay's POINT, RiskMetrics, BlackRock and SunGard APT is a plus.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...