Assigned mechanical job duties to maintain and repair food processing equipment. Completes repairs during the processing season to meet production goals. Overhaul and install plant equipment during non-production periods to be ready for the next scheduled production run.
Essential Job Functions:
* Inspect, repair and maintain machinery, and equipment throughout the facility.
* Trouble shoot, repair, and replace machinery as required.
* Read sketches and blueprints to determine layout of assigned work.
* Assist in the design, fabrication, welding, and installing of equipment as required.
* Maintain accurate records of work performed and PM completed.
* Monitor equipment operation making any necessary adjustments.
* Requests parts and supplies for the completion of assigned projects.
* Some post-high school education or training is beneficial.