Experienced Service Technician (Brookline)
Employment Type: Full-Time
*$4,000 signing bonus (1,000 paid out every three months on the job through the first year)
We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team.
Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers.
If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Life Insurance/Short Term Disability * Flex Spending and Dependent Care
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Family owned and operated * Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with 17 service bays, cutting edge technology
* 17 bays with lifts and complete tool cabinets for each technician
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* Three (3) years of Service Technician experience required
* ASE Certification required * A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Hireology . Category: , Keywords: Automotive Technician
Associated topics: breakdown, diagnose, equipment, field service, field service technician, machine maintenance, mechanical, repair, service technician, upgrade
Loading some great jobs for you...