ROCKWOOL in Byhalia, MS
- Type: Full Time
POSITION: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
The ROCKWOOL Group s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the Role:
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor is responsible for ensuring production is conducted as planned and according to agreed budgets, company policies and procedures, as well as all applicable legislative rules and regulations.
- Responsible for management and development of the area of responsibility and efficiency improvements to ensure optimal achievement of key performance indicators (KPIs) specified in Yearly Goal Setting process i.e., time efficiency, material efficiency, etc.
- Responsible for supervising and providing assistance to employees within area of responsibility
- Responsible for machinery and equipment operating in a safe and reliable manner
- Responsible for accurate and timely communication with key stake-holders
- Responsible for the quality of products produced including delivery time and cost
- Follow-up as well as reporting of HOKE-activities and results within the area of responsibility
This is what you offer:
- 2 to 5 years experience as a Supervisor, preferably in a manufacturing plant
- Strong experience working with automated systems/conveyors
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Experience and knowledge of sound employee relations
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Must be able to coach and develop individual staff members
- Must develop the department to behave as a collaborative team
- Must be able to work in a team environment to identify and solve problems
- Willingness to adhere to the Rockwool values of Trust and Empowerment, Honesty, Responsibility, Efficiency, Passion and Entrepreneurship
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please apply, sending an English version of your resume.
ABOUT ROCKWOOL North America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint. Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!
Associated topics: director, extraction management, leader, manage, plant manager, principal, product superintendent, production superintendent, site supervisor, supervisor
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Byhalia, MS!