Compensation: $63,080.00 - $125,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad?s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and binding technology. Our platform gives our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you?ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done ? something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
Quad is currently hiring Full-Time Stamper Operators!
Careers across Quad are defined by a
rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to find a
better way. Fueled by interesting days, you?ll find hard work is good work, and
feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done ? something shared by everyone in
the community we call Quad.
At Quad, you?ll begin at a
competitive wage, between $16-$18/hr. with immediate opportunities to advance ? driving you to be
better than yesterday.?Additionally,earn up to 10% more?of
your base wage and overtime pay through an incentive program that rewards
productivity, safety and product quality.
We offer support at every step of
your career with on-site healthcare facilities, 401(k) retirement savings, paid
holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits.
You?ll proudly wear Quad blue and
stand shoulder to shoulder with the team that?s transforming an industry. Your
work matters at Quad.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up and operates machine that stamps finished cases. ?Positions dies on plate and makes mechanical adjustments to correctly position impression on finished case. ?Foil is cut and placed on machine, heat and pressure are controlled to meet customer specification.
- Ensures quality by continuously monitoring: Material vs. materials on manufacturing order, matching production run to sample cases, and checking production run for foil coverage.
- Continuously controls product waste by assuring that minimum number of cases are used for set up of machine, foil cuts and foil pulls are adjusted.
- Maintains proper records, downtime, production sheets, etc.
- Performs housekeeping, keeps machine and work area clean.
- Any other job or project requested by Department Supervision whether within or in another department.
- Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shifts 7AM-7PM
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Standing- entire shift
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend written instructions
- Able to use measuring devices
- Basic arithmetic functions
- Mechanical aptitude
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
PandoLogic. Keywords: Stamping Operator, Location: East Berlin, PA - 17316
Associated topics: aerodynamic, ansys, assembly, automotive, boiler, mechanism, powertrain, proe, solidworks, thermal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...