JOB DESCRIPTION Piper Companies
is currently looking for an experienced Production Operator-2nd shift (3PM-11PM)
in Boothwyn, PA
to work for an innovative and growing pharmaceutical manufacturer.
This position will primarily be dealing in the preparation and distribution of intravenous admixtures and prefilled vials and syringes; recording and maintaining statistics and other data necessary for preparation of these compounds with the reports relating to the admixture service. Responsibilities of the Production Operator include:
Requirements for the Production Operator include:
- Performs routine procedures following written instructions (SOP, batch record, processes) in support of the production process with acceptable and adherent to FDA or cGMP guidance.
- Maintains, prepares, cleans, and disinfects production areas and environments, including fixtures and equipment.
- Maintains required records of cleaning and maintenance process.
- Well versed in the function and utility of all automated compounding equipment both in use and maintenance.
- Receives and prepares all raw ingredients from the warehouse through the air-lock into the ISO clean environment following applicable policies and procedures.
- Perform Manual and Automated Visual Inspection of liquid vial/syringe products and complete associated documentation.
- Completes all necessary steps for compounding record as directed by batch record and ensure accurate labeling of the final product.
- Prepares sterile solutions, raw batches, weighs active pharmaceuticals, mixes ingredients and all additives with a keen understanding of the proper cGMP process.
- Checks the I.V. admixture for clarity and no presence of particulate matter.
- Participates and understands the end product testing of batches for release; this includes the proper handling, holding and storage of products.
- Care and maintenance of all equipment, including refrigerators, pumps, automated and manual filling equipment, laminar flow hoods, air conditioning system filters, carts, disposal containers, medical waste materials and other equipment as determined by Director of Pharmacy.
- Participates in the finished goods exiting the ISO clean environment and prepares for labeling. Participates and preforms the labeling of all final goods. Assist with warehouse in the housing and inventory process of final goods.
- Participates in the inventory management and physical counts as required.
- Participates in the validation or IOQ of any process or equipment as assigned.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Compensation for the Production Operator Include:
- Minimum of three years of experience as an IV compounding technician or equivalent
- Prior experience in pharmacy computer systems and software
- Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma
- Compensation $15-$20/ hr base
- $1.50 shift differential for 2nd shift
- Opportunity to move to 1st shift if desired pending personal performance
- Comprehensive Benefits
Please send all qualified resumes to Karen Pallone at Keywords:
Production Operator, Laborer, Boothwyn, PA, Pennsylvania, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy, IV Compounding, SOP, Batch Records, IOQ, Validation, Maintain, Clean, Clean Environment, Raw ingredients, Intravenous
Associated topics: automotive, customer service, diagnose, field service, maintenance, malfunction, mechanical, repair, service technician, upgrade