Chicken Plant Production
Employment Type: Full-Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Follows all work safety policies/guidelines
- Processes product using tools and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrims Company product standards and procedures.
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Processes product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.
- May be asked to rotate to positions that require data collecting and record keeping.
- Rotations between departments may be required.
EXPECTATIONS all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Excellent attendance required.
Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, forklift, garden, lawn, manufacture, plant management, production management, transplant, watering
Loading some great jobs for you...