Manufacturing Assembly Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Philips' mission to improve lives is more relevant now than ever. We are increasing production of certain critical care products and solutions to help diagnose and treat patients. In this role you have an opportunity to directly impact lives of people around the worldand help solve some of the toughest challenges affecting us today. You and your team will be a part of the medical device industry and take responsibility for the quality of the products, the production yield and the timeliness of the deliveries. As Manufacturing Assembly Lead, you will join in Philips efforts to increase the production of life saving devices.Responsibilities
You are a part of
- Operate, for the manufacturing group, all relevant machinery, tools, and equipment and undertake standard and complex production tasks safely and in accordance with instructions.
- Set up or adjust equipment according to manufacturing and R&D specifications for Pilot runs.
- Monitor the quality of output to identify, discard, or remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintain accurate daily production and pilot run records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Provide specialized level job training.
- Preparing/machining various kinds of products or raw materials using various machines/tools/resources according to work regulations/instructions.
- Knowledge and experience of interpreting technical drawings, schematics, geometric dimensions and tolerance to operate Pilots/Prototypes.
- Must maintain a good understanding of digitalization of manufacturing processes and operate complex tasks in the context of an increasingly digital factory.
a team that will be directly impacting the supply of crucial products needed to treat patients.To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
- Minimum of 3 years' related experience leading teams within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a regulated industry (Medical Device, Pharma, Electronics, Food, etc.)
- Must possess advanced computer skills with MS Excel and ERP/MRP systems, preferably SAP.
- Must possess strong leadership skills, as well as, facilitation, motivation and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to resolve conflict situations.
an opportunity to join us in our call to action. This is a permanent positon that comes with a generous full benefits package. Our goal is to help as many healthcare providers as possible to deal with the growing numbers of critical patients.Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum
. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page
on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog
. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process
, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
.It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
#LI-PH1ContactIf you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Loading some great jobs for you...