- Personnel Resources
- $85,110.00 -123,720.00/year*
600 Fern St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsible for the planning, administration and control of assigned department activities, including departmental goals, objectives, processes, equipment, personnel and quality.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Assists in setting controls and manufacturing schedules to fulfill commitments in meeting overall operational goals, department objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Performs machine/process set-ups and department work related tasks.
- Trains and directs associates who perform repetitive operations.
- Motivates, informs and assures associates that they are meeting production standards and quality objectives.
- Is responsible and accountable for following stated manufacturing, quality and safety procedures.
- Performs associate performance reviews, recommends methods and means for improvement.
- Is responsible for decisions on quality, quality of work or personnel actions such as release, transfer or discipline.
- Participates in management meetings, discussions and presentations.