Machine Operator 1, 2nd and 3rd shift Available
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Reroller Operator is responsible for the overall operation of the Reroller Machine and supplying good, quality product with the ability to meet deadlines in a safe manner. Additional responsibilities will include: training and general direction to the Reroller Assistant, assistance with creating SOP and other production related documentation, inventory data-entry and cross-training into other job functions as needed. This position requires routine attendance to departmental, production, safety and Company meetings.
- High School Diploma/GED or 4 years of machine operator/manufacturing experience required
- English fluency (read, write, speak)
- Proven ability to multitask in a stressful environment (dirty, confined spaces, strict timelines, etc.), attention to detail, and adapt to changing demands
- Read and understand units of measure
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Demonstrated comfort with data entry and basic computer skills; ERP experience preferred
- Must be safety conscious and carry out work responsibilities in a safe manner
- Must be able to work overtime to meet operational requirements
- Able to safely perform related physical requirements/demands of the role
- 12 months forklift and hoist experience
- Ability to exert up to 130 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Work for an employer who cares about their people
Loading some great jobs for you...