Manufacturing Process Engineer
Compensation: $71,580.00 - $112,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Duties: Lead continuous LEAN improvement efforts targeting the elimination of waste and improving process efficiencies by making decisions concerning customer based quality requirements and repeatable, best practice approaches.
The qualified individual will manage new product launches; including process development, product design, testing, and failure elimination.
Additional requirements include maintenance of process information resulting from changes to bill of materials, work instructions, forms and training.
* Ability to analyze blueprints, specifications, and bill of materials with high attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects and deadlines Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced excel and AutoCAD a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Education: The applicant must have a two or four year accredited degree or equivalent work experience.
Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, 401-K, Holiday and Vacation Pay.
Employment Type: Full time
Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, fork lift, inventory, mow, plant, production management, scanner, transplant, watering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...