Principal Engineer Manufacturing
Compensation: $91,140.00 - $127,580.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Senior Principal Engineer Manufacturing, in Melbourne, FL.Summary:
- Maintains configuration of the aircraft to Engineering requirements.
- Provides guidance to Engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize existing equipment and manufacturing techniques .
- Translates Engineering requirements into a product build package.
- Collaborates with tool design on manufacturing requirements.
- Controls the flow of parts.
- Coordinates make vs. buy part decision.
- Structures Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM).
- Defines sequence of operations and specifies procedures for product build.
- Ensures manufacturing processes and procedures are in compliance with customer requirements.
- Follows manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control and supporting data collection.
- Uses established manufacturing engineering procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment used to fabricate products.
- Supports the build and test of product.
- Clears constraints affecting production of aircraft.
- Investigates and initiates corrective actions and improvements in product quality and efficiency.
- Collaborates with tool design to ensure product build is repeatable.
- Oversees the integration of aircraft assembly technologies and processes.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of complex and difficult problems.
- Experience integrating products from engineering design to manufacturing floor.
- Provides detailed written instructions that help facilitate product fabrication.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- 13 Years of Manufacturing Engineering experience with a High School Diploma or GED; 5 Years of Manufacturing Engineering experience with a Bachelor s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university; 3 year of Manufacturing Engineering experience with Master s Degree in STEM.
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or
- Electrical Engineering.
- Experience reviewing and interpreting electrical wire diagrams
- Experience supporting aircraft hydraulic and/or fuel integration/maintenance
- Experience supporting enhancement processes that improve production shop floor efficiencies
- Experience reviewing engineering models during concept design phase to correlate the manufacturing desired final engineering model
- Good communicator, ability to provide product improvement proposals and present to manufacturing leaders and technical team for approval.
- Experience providing innovative techniques focused on improving product designs and tooling assemblies or equipment
- Experience supporting aircraft maintenance and/or flight test operations
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$Job Requirements:
Associated topics: adapter, bsee, electric, hardware, msee, power, rf, schema, stationary engineer, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...