Team Assistant, Client Solutions
Compensation: $69,020.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
What it's about
The Team Assistant will provide senior-level support to the Partners Group Client Solutions team (based in New York, NY).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Review, cross-reference, format and assemble investment documents and investor presentations
* Maintain and update internal data and contact information in Outlook and internal database (Siebel)
* Maintain and update standard client presentation material
* Calendar management of internal and external meetings, conferences, and calls
* Assemble and print meeting agendas and hand-outs, and take meeting minutes as necessary
* Coordinate international and domestic travel bookings, using Concur and with external agency; prepare itinerary and logistics in Outlook
* Process expense reports using Concur
* Assist with event and conference coordination, booking catering and restaurant reservations, as needed
* Answer phones, screen and route callers, handle inquiries, and provide back up to other administrative assistants and front desk, including light office maintenance
What we expect
* Minimum of 2-4 years of administrative support experience working in a professional environment for a medium to large corporate entity, including support for executive and upper level management
* Bachelor's degree or comparable number of years' experience
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, and demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new software and systems
* Ability to work proactively, handle a large number of tasks while meeting deadlines, and perform well under pressure
* Professional attitude with a friendly, outgoing demeanor to support client-facing department; enthusiastic team player contributing to strong administrative support team
* Organized with high attention to detail
What we offer
Partners Group is a global financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. As a growing firm, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent, by offering a workplace where results are truly recognized and rewarded. We offer a fantastic opportunity for you to grow:
* Professional, international working environment
* Challenging, rewarding career within a growing company
* Collaborative environment, with on-the-job training and mentorship opportunities
* Competitive benefits and wellness package, including medical, dental and vision coverage with employee premiums paid by the Company and subsidized for any dependents
* 401k (Roth and pre-tax options) with company match
* 25 vacation days and 12 holidays annually
* One month sabbatical after every five years of service
* Company paid life and disability insurance
* Competitive compensation package, including performance based annual incentives
* Education assistance program
* Lunch stipend
* Fun office and team events, including volunteer opportunities to connect with and help our local communities
Make an impact on the organization by taking a lead role in the growth of our US business. Our working environment is humble, inclusive and transparent, and the structure of the firm is flat.
At Partners Group, we thrive on new ideas for the benefit of our clients, our employees and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and support diversity of perspectives.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Front Desk, Administrative* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...