QCC Maintenance Technician
Compensation: $40,515.00 - $75,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
Come join the Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Team!
We are SERVING up more than just PIZZA! Come join a TEAM that you will always LOVE to be a part of!
We are looking for a hard-working, fun, dedicated team player for an Industrial Maintenance Technician role at our \"FRESH\" Dough Manufacturing Facility in Crandbury,NJ!
Don't you want the FREEDOM of working for a company that pays you WEEKLY so that you can enjoy a few slices of pizza on your day off! Or maybe your driven by the GREAT PERKS as PAPA JOHNS team member! Apply Today!
We look forward to making you a proud PAPA JOHNS team member, not just another employee on the roster!
We are looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician to provide upkeep and repair for all of the production and facility equipment in our center.
What are some perks?
- Take advantage of our Dough & Degrees program! We'll pay 100% of tuition for undergraduate and graduate online degree programs through Purdue University Global for eligible team members.
- Hourly Team Member MONTHLY BONUS!!
- Paid Time off to enjoy the GREAT things LIFE has to offer!
- Recognition for a job well done with a monthly awards and pizza day. (MMM. Pizza.)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working with great people in a smaller environment
- Affordable health insurance options - just ask for details!
TheMaintenance Technician provides upkeep and repair for all production and facility equipment within the Center to ensure or improve production efficiency.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance duties as assigned.
- Assist with facility improvement and basic repairs including floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Assist with new equipment installation.
- Help with basic electrical and mechanical repairs as assigned.
- Assist management with scheduling maintenance projects.
- Support outside contractors as needed.
- Maintain accurate and complete departmental records.
Do you have what it takes?
- PJ Food Service is seeking applicants with experience in a trade apprenticeship and/or college education.
- A minimum of three (3) years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment required including PLC programming and troubleshooting, industrial refrigeration, welding all classes, strong electrical knowledge, plumbing and hydraulics experience.
- Computer skills required are in the field of Microsoft Word and Excel or similar.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Own hand tool required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read and/or understand written and/or verbal policy, instruction and direction in English required.
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift and manual/electric pallet jacks.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical blueprints preferred.
Must be able to work flexible hours as needed and available for emergency call-in.
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People.
Associated topics: dig, field, floor, grounds, ice, land fill, maintenance, mower, resurface, sod
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...