Sales Operations Manager
NoRedInk in San Francisco, CA
- Type: Full Time
NoRedInk helps millions of students in grades 5-12 become better writers. Our adaptive curriculum guides learners through a continuous process of skill-building, feedback, and revision and delivers actionable performance data to teachers and administrators. Used in over 50% of school districts, we're on a mission to unlock every writer's potential.
To further advance our mission, we are looking to find a talented Sales Operations Manager to join our team. In this role you will own all things Salesforce and help us build out its infrastructure to support our scaling business. You will manage all related projects, including identifying the right tools to maximize our revenue growth potential and running the integration processes.
What You Will Achieve:
- Gain understanding of how we use Salesforce to determine how to best utilize native features to optimize its value
- Improve existing and build new Salesforce processes to support our increasing volume of transactions and increase conversion rate of new leads
- Provide a strong technical perspective to help identify the most value-laden tech tools to implement, and own the complex integration processes for those selected
- Determine and run the reports that will provide the most accurate and actionable insight for our sales and leadership team
- 3+ years of extensive experience integrating Salesforce with applications used to support Finance and Marketing Dept in a rapidly scaling company
- Adept in fixing and building out Salesforce processes and reporting features to support a fast growing business
- Accustomed to working with high number of users (10+) and volume of transactions (100+/quarter)
- Strong aptitude for and comfort with tech, including familiarity with application development
- Talent for math and determining best ways to calculate/evaluate data
- Proven project management skills
NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values:
- Put teachers and students first
- Relentlessly improve
- Invest in and take care of each other
- Act with Humility
- Delight in our work
We work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged. Check out our 2-minute pitch on NBC or read articles about us in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.
Associated topics: forklift, garden, inventory, manage, management, manufacture, production management, prune, scanner, transplant
You may be interested in these similar jobs near San Francisco, CA!