As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestl? Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestl? Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestl?. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
* Operate, clean, and service production equipment (E.g. bottle fillers, Labelers, case packers, palletizers)
* Perform and record preventative maintenance activity on workstation equipment
* Quality inspections on processes, raw materials and finished products (Infinity)
* Troubleshooting and basic equipment repair (including, providing support to maintenance)
* Reading and utilizing manuals and diagrams
* Recording and charting production output and equipment downtime (SAM/EIT)Maintain housekeeping and sanitation in workstation
* Conduct equipment changeovers to accommodate production demands
* Problem solve in independent and team setting (GSTD) * Use computers to input data via general applications (e.g. Excel, Lotus, Word, EIT, SAM) * Perform mathematical calculations (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations) to determine KPIs * Record production output, quality results, and reasons for equipment downtime in computer applications * Work with production teammates and other employees to generate efficiency, quality, and safety improvements * Forklift experience preferred or be willing to train
* Must be willing to be trained on machine centers on lines (Filler, Labelers, Packers, Palletizers etc?) * Must be willing to float to other areas of production per business needs * Ability to grow relationships with business partners * Strong communication skills inclusive of flexing training to match trainees learning style * Ability to explain organizational initiatives - ie. SHO, SBO, NCE, & GSTD * Demonstrated ability to develop, optimize, and apply operating standards is required * Strong problem solving ability - be able to explain the \"WHY BEHIND THE WHAT\" * Understanding of production processes
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl?. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestl? Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestl? Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestl? Waters?