- $34,780.00 -56,590.00/year*
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestl? Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestl? Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestl?. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Key responsibilities that the candidate will be responsible for, include but are not limited to the following:
* Performs routine preventative and corrective maintenance and testing on equipment Perform maintenance tasks to include - repairing and improving, from minor rebuilds to major overhauls on all equipment.
* Identify processing waste reduction opportunities and assist in reduction projects.
* Participate in preventative maintenance program to help reduce costs of operations through PM optimization.
* Dismantles, cleans, repairs and tests electrical, electronic and mechanical components to determine component-level failure
* Support equipment installations, retrofits and upgrades to include vendors and contractors
* Communicate, coach and train employees to continuously improve team's ability to respond to equipment failures and loss of production.
* Actively support NCE through SLC DOR, DER, GSTD's - DMAIC projects and Debriefs or shift handoffs
* Maintains preventative maintenance logs and accurate records of all testing and repairs
* Recommends equipment to be included in preventive maintenance programs. Perform Preventative Maintenance task to identify all potential mechanical and electrical issues with equipment throughout the plant. Rebuild worn-out, but reusable, pieces of equipment, such as gearboxes for scheduled PM's.
* Troubleshoot/ investigate and repair all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and utility systems including chillers, air compressors etc. Eliminates problems from recurring utilizing the Breakdown Analysis process
* Communicates directly with equipment suppliers, contractors and vendors as necessary
* Areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to -Production support - Mechanical Room- Water Processing - Boiler Room -Waste Water Treatment- Water Chemical Treatment Program
* Three or more years proven maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
* Prior experience with high and low pressure compressors, chillers, water treatment, boilers is preferred
* Strong technical knowledge of compressed air systems (pneumatics), electrical systems, hydraulics and water processing is preferred
* Knowledge of bottling equipment, PM programs and SAP system preferred
* Successfully demonstrates strong mechanical abilities
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with all employees.
* Must have electrical knowledge of single and three phase power including the ability to diagnose and replace electric motors
* Must be able to work and accomplish projects with little to zero supervision
* Must be able to foster and build a team-work environment
* Communicate effectively with various support groups, supervisors, and team members
* Maintain a high level of professional and organizational ethics and image with all plant and outside personnel
* Able to read, interpret and analyze computer generated reports
* Perform all tasks with extreme accuracy
* Must be able to do physical inspections, (i.e. climbing, reaching, extending)
* Must be proficient with mechanical drawings and OEM technical prints for parts identification
* Proficient computer navigation skills, including the use of Microsoft Office applications
* Available for call-ins or to cover all shifts to support production teams as required
* Works together with Safety department to achieve a zero injury workplace
* Must display a positive mental attitude and be open to a fast paced ever changing work environment
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl?. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestl? Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestl? Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestl? Waters?
Associated topics: backfill, dig, labor, laborer, lawn, maintenence, mower, podadore, street, surface
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...