Manufacturing Account Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Nesco Resource is partnering with a global manufacturing company in its search for a direct hire Manufacturing Account Representative. Our client offers competitive compensation and bonus!
The Manufacturing Account Representative is responsible for processing orders from manufacturing sites or affiliate sites direct to customers, and for maintaining customer data in the corporate ERP system.
- Review and evaluate customer orders to determine acceptance based on:
- product availability;
- equipment availability;
- loading appointment availability;
- the most efficient logistical arrangement to maximize freight economics;
- the ability to meet customer's special instructions.
- Accurately enter customer orders into corporate enterprise system, ensuring proper internal systems are populated as needed to ensure efficient handling of orders.
- Work with Sales & Marketing Departments to ensure correct pricing, payment terms and freight terms are entered for each order.
- Create unique and standard documents as needed for customer shipments, ensuring timely movement of product.
- Submit appropriate federal regulatory documents or automated filings as needed for export shipments.
- Work with freight forwarders to coordinate bookings and shipments of export orders; troubleshoot as necessary.
- Handle customer questions and issues, passing or elevating them to other departments to resolve as necessary. Enter all necessary details for customer returns and complaints in a timely manner into the corporate systems for processing.
- Rotate responsibility for the emergency after-hours coverage program to mitigate customer supply issues beyond normal business hours.
- Maintain customer data (including but not limited to addresses, partners, notes, and specification codes) in the corporate enterprise system.
- Perform integrity testing as needed to test future rollouts of upgrades or fixes to the corporate enterprise system.
- Ensure the implementation of compliance programs for all federal, state and local regulations covering employee health, safety, security and environment. Adhere to all plant wide and company EH&S regulations and Responsible Care practices.
- Follow ISO 9000 and Responsible Care Quality Plans in discharging job duties.
- Complete all required online and classroom training within allotted timeframe.
- Back up other Account Representatives and Account Managers responsibilities in their absence, as assigned.
- Travel to customer's site or attend internal meetings as required to assist in productivity sessions.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years) and at least 3 years related job experience.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and SAP experience are required.
- Able to work effectively within established business systems to meet customer requirements while proactively searching out continuous improvement opportunities.
- Strong understanding of federal regulatory and transportation compliance laws and supporting documents.
- Strong skills for building and maintaining internal and external business relationships.
- Some evening, weekend and/or holiday hours to cover emergency hotline.
Associated topics: fertilize, garden, inventory, manage, management, mow, plant management, production management, scanner, watering
Loading some great jobs for you...