Set up, adjust, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment for production and quality control machines.
* Install, maintain and repair packaging equipment and high speed PLC controlled equipment as needed.
* Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Make necessary corrections running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
* Install, maintain and troubleshoot electrical circuits, both low and high voltage.
* Document downtime, labor time and complete comments detailing work.
* Exhibit initiative in performing preventive maintenance check and inspection of equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate actions.
* Attend to building maintenance and repair requests, as needed.
* Assist co-workers in keeping an inventory of repair supplies and materials in shop.
* Ensure all work is completed in a safe manner and complies with applicable industry standards.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
* At least five (5) years of mechanical aptitude acquired through vocational school or outside activities.
* Prefer at least two (2) years of related experience in a food and beverage-manufacturing environment. May include experience in repairing, overhauling, and troubleshooting of processing, packaging and material handling equipment.
* Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and controls.
* Strong mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to supply own tools.
* Innovative thinker with issue-framing and analytical problem solving skills.
* Willingness to work as a member of a team, and be eager to learn and teach new skills.
* Ability to deploy resources effectively and strive for continuous improvements.
* High degree of precision and control in work.
* Previous work experience with HMI, PLC, and VFD's.
TEAM C WORK SCHEDULE
Week 1: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat6:00 - 6:30 pm
Week 2: Sun, Wed, Thurs 6:00 - 6:30 pm
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, calibrate, equipment, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance, repair, service technician, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.