Fort Worth, Texas
Set up, adjust, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment for production and quality control machines.
* Install, maintain and repair packaging equipment and high speed PLC controlled equipment as needed.
* Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Make necessary corrections running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
* Install, maintain and troubleshoot electrical circuits, both low and high voltage.
* Document downtime, labor time and complete comments detailing work.
* Exhibit initiative in performing preventive maintenance check and inspection of equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate actions.
* Attend to building maintenance and repair requests, as needed.
* Assist co-workers in keeping an inventory of repair supplies and materials in shop.
* Ensure all work is completed in a safe manner and complies with applicable industry standards.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
* At least five (5) years of mechanical aptitude acquired through vocational school or outside activities.
* Prefer at least two (2) years of related experience in a food and beverage-manufacturing environment. May include experience in repairing, overhauling, and troubleshooting of processing, packaging and material handling equipment.
* Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and controls.
* Strong mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to supply own tools.
* Innovative thinker with issue-framing and analytical problem solving skills.
* Willingness to work as a member of a team, and be eager to learn and teach new skills.
* Ability to deploy resources effectively and strive for continuous improvements.
* High degree of precision and control in work.
* Previous work experience with HMI, PLC, and VFD's.
TEAM C WORK SCHEDULE
Week 1: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat6:00 - 6:30 pm
Week 2: Sun, Wed, Thurs 6:00 - 6:30 pm
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, calibrate, equipment, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance, repair, service technician, upgrade