Compensation: $120,385.00 - $141,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world s largest flooring company and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
- Operates raw board handling conveyors, saws and does various quality control checks.
- Monitors the continuous production of the product through Outfeed conveyors, saws and stackers.
- Identifies process variation, determines the source, and works to eliminate it. Works closely with Quality Control.
- Performs root cause analysis on problems.
- Communicates with other control room operators to maintain stable and consistent production.
- Assists in planning and executing production line shutdowns to minimize downtime while maximizing efficiency.
- Monitors raw board quality and takes immediate action to eliminate problems negatively impacting it.
- Performs basic maintenance related tasks.
- Directs Outfeed housekeeping activities during outages.
- Assists maintenance personnel in performing technical work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Core competencies include strong communication and interpersonal skills, listening skills, data analysis and interpretation.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on concrete.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures up to 110 degrees and dusty environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 80 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to climb vertical ladders, multiple flights of stairs and work off elevated surfaces.
- Must not have any limitations in regards to working in confined spaces or wearing a respirator for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear hearing protection, eye protection, and steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to make repetitive motions involving twisting and turning and using the force of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to kneel and bend over frequently.
- Must be able to climb on and work around machinery resulting in awkward or uncomfortable positions.
- Must be able to sit and drive forklift on uneven driving surface.
- Must have vision of 20/50(corrected or not).
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don t Work participant.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...