LAMINATION FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world s largest flooring company and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
Operates large capacity Powered Industrial Trucks to assist in manufacture of the Direct Pressure Laminate.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Operates a 15,500lb sit-down, propane fueled forklift, with high lift mast.
- Moves oversized bulk pallets and stacks of raw materials to and from (3) Press Line Infeed locations. Stores material at heights of 25 in racks, and stacking on wood runners.
- Scans product into inventory, uses warehouse management and line automation applications. Places materials into locations directed by these applications. Performs visual checks on each unit before and after transport.
- Interacts with computers routinely, prints tickets, and consumes materials being used in the process.
- Ensures housekeeping is performed daily, responsible for maintaining a safe and organized work area.
- Manually removes strapping/shipping materials from HDF bundles before loading on the production lines.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
KNOWELEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Trained Forklift Operator
- 2+ years of fulltime experience as a forklift operator, or heavy equipment operator
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of warehouse management applications
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don t Work participant.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: logistics engineer, logistics intern, logistics support, pallet, supply chain, unloader, unloading, warehouse, warehouse support, warehouseman
Loading some great jobs for you...