Employment Type: Full-Time
Miller Brother Staffing is working a company in Middletown area and is in need of Production Operators experienced in electronic/mechanical assembly. Great opportunity with a company that has been well established in the community for a number of years. Looking for reliable, hardworking candidates who are looking for a career!
Job Title – Manual Assembler
Industry – Electronic assembly and distribution of cables, automation controls, motor controls, computer chips and many other electronic parts
Pay Rate – $13.46
Location: Middletown PA 17057
Shift: 2nd Shift 3pm-11pm Monday-Friday
Will Train on 1st shift openings 6:30am-3pm Monday-Friday for 2 months
3 most important things client needs this person to have-
Good Work history (no job hoppers)
Production/Electronic Assembly Exp
- Is required to efficiently produce a variety of product by operating manual assembly techniques, bench presses and/or semi-automatic equipment as assigned, such as, Keying, Blocking, Labeling, Kitting, Boxing, etc….
- Performs final assembly and packaging of various assemblies
- Performs screening and separation of various parts
- Responsible for recording assembly time data and completion of all associated routing, quality documents, and other related forms
- Performs miscellaneous assigned tasks
- Assist in other Production areas as needed
- Focus on increasing productivity in all activities
- Follow necessary PPE requirements, appropriate ISO specifications and company procedures.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year experience hand assembling small parts.
- Electronic assembly experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend English written assembly prints and production documents.
- Basic computer skills.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude toward all aspects of work
- Remain adaptable and open to change
- Apply effort and energy to life long learning and strive to continually grow
- Embrace change if it will provide future benefits
- Must be cross trained in several assembly functions to meet production requirements.
- Must be willing to work overtime, including weekends, to meet production demands.
- If required, must pass an English literacy test or complete the necessary training and show improvement in English skills including, reading, writing, and comprehension within 180 days after accepting the position.
- If required, must pass standardized Print Reading / Measurement test with an 80% or higher or go through a Print Reading / Measurement class and then pass the test with an 80% or higher within 120 days
- Must pass an IPC 610 and 620 class
- Must be able to sit or stand for at least 4 hours without break
- Must be able to lift or move containers weighing up to a maximum of 50 pounds
- Attendance in accordance with company policies.
- Able to use pallet jack
- Able to push 4-wheeled cart with 100 pound load.
Advancement opportunity-Yes tons of room for advancement
Benefits once hired/What does benefit package look like-
- Great facility with a gym/cafeteria
- Company functions/outings
Degrees or certifications required- Associate Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Technology preferred
Loading some great jobs for you...