Compensation: $92,340.00 - $134,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Mission/Objective: Apply Engineering knowledge and experience to our manufacturing processes to keep them optimal and cost-effective in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommend and implement improvements to production processes, equipment, methods and controls
Essential Functions and Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for the Overall Efficiency of the processes and equipment assigned.
- Generate and maintain Key Performance Indicators and SPC.
- Support Maintenance to keep equipment operational following manufacturer's instructions and best practices.
- Lead continuous improvement activities, problem solving and MOS implementation as well as train and mentor the Manufacturing Team.
- Responsible for capability analysis, work cell layouts and material flow planning.
- Work with external vendors and companies to define, select, deliver and qualify new solutions for the Roanoke manufacturing process, using industry best practices and working within budget.
Academic and Experience
- 4 year degree in Engineering field (REQUIRED)
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing systems (Preferred)
- Experience with custom manufacturing and equipment design (Preferred)
- Experience working in the Automotive Industry (Preferred)
Previous experience in manufacturing processes like Roll-forming, Plasma and laser cutting and robots and CNC, welding, Press Punching, Heat Treatment and Painting will be a plus and very valuable
- Exposure to Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, 5S programs
- Experience with Auto-Cad
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications including MS Project)
- SPC experience
- Experience in APQP and Automotive industry standards is desired
Key Success Factors: Leadership CompentenciesIntegrity and trust
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Managing vision and purpose
- Dealing with paradox
- Motivating others
- Managing diversity
- Process management
- Managing and measuring work
- Understanding others
About Metalsa:We are a global Mexican company with more than 60 years of experience in the automotive industry, we manufacture safe and sustainable products for people around the world, seeking to minimize the environmental impact through innovation in our processes and products. For more information visit www.metalsa.com
EEOC Statement:We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, inventory, lawn, management, manufacture, plant, plant management, scanner, ship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...