- Repair or replace faulty or damaged light fixtures, electrical outlets, thermostats, breakers and/or fuses.
- Repair washers and dryers as necessary; recommend contracted assistance when on?center repair is not possible.
- Construct, remove or repair structural woodwork to adhere to building codes; replace damaged ceiling and floor tile.
- Maintain and preserve old or new surfaces by cleaning, scraping, sanding, caulking, filling, sealing and painting.
- Install window glass and screens.
- Perform limited repair or replacement of plumbing, fixtures, washers, and seals, as directed.
High school diploma or equivalent. Technical training and general knowledge of maintenance/repair and two years related experience. Experience working with youth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills also required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Associated topics: dig, garden, irrigation, land fill, park, plant, pruner, street, superintendent, tree