- $34,190.00 -53,010.00/year*
2424 Genteel Ridge Rd
Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit an AGV Technician
, to join the plant team in Martinsburg, WV (USA). Reporting to:
Unit Business Manager
The AGV Technician is responsible for managing the AGV's in the control room and in terms of maintenance. Key Tasks & Activities...
- Repair and troubleshoot all site AGV's
- Support of equipment installation, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Identification of complex problems with mechanical or IT issues on all associated equipment; review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to understand and complete PM s based on PM schedules
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Identification of the appropriate tools and equipment needed to complete the job
- Assist with the organization and definition of maintenance/equipment standards
- Responsive to maintenance requests in a timely manner and complete maintenance reports as required
- Maintain plant equipment to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ability to work with vendors and/or contractors as required
- Order spare parts or services as required
- Make required changes or adjustments as required
- Train others to operate equipment and produce products safely and efficiently
- Observes all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping, GMP and Global Food Safety practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Experience with JBT AGV's
- Minimum High School Diploma (or GED/High School Certification); prefer Technical or IT School Certification
- No relevant manufacturing experience in plastics technology or a similar technical area is required
- Strong mechanical maintenance aptitude and knowledge hand and power tools
- IT aptitude and interest
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office and SAP
- Ability to clearly communicate technical system issues
- Good hands on working approach
- Able to work independently, identify problems and improve
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and complete in a timely manner with limited supervision
Physical requirements and work environment
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours and weekends as business demands
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for various times throughout the shift, to move or traverse in manufacturing area safely, to ascend/descend a ladder or stairs, to position self to work on manufacturing equipment
- Ability to see information postings throughout the facility, visually troubleshoot items on machinery and read directions, documents and signage
- Ability to frequently move object weighing up to 50-75 pounds and to work in very hot or very cold conditions.
- Ability to drive a fork lift and achieve certification
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, diagnose, equipment, field service, machine repair, maintenance, malfunction, millwright, repair
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...