Outside Sales Represenative-Paint Body and Equipment
: $50,115.00 - $108,320.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for dedicated, passionate, self-motivated PBE Sales Representatives to join our team at LKQ! As a PBE Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the sale and post-sales support of all PBE product line within a designated market. The main objective of this position is to grow our PBE sales through the acquisition of new accounts, retention of existing accounts and support of all sales promotions.
Essential Job Duties:
* Ensure that proper use of Health, Safety and Equipment practices are adhered to.
* Prospect, sell and close new customer at a level necessary to meet annual sales budgets and gross margin targets.
* Make sales presentations to prospective and existing customers.
* Provide post sale support to all assigned accounts to promote customer retention.
* Aggressively market all PBE sales promotions.
* Manage all information needed to prepare proposals and or agreements related to PB&E product sales.
* Maintain accurate customer call and support activity records for all assigned accounts.
* Take ownership of your professional development.
* Be familiar with LKQ / Keystone product literature and the ability to convey product information and availability to customers
* Support the collection efforts of past due balances as required.
* Assumes other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (www.lkqcorp.com), an S&P and Fortune 500 (# 262) company, is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. Globally, LKQ has more than 1,700 operating locations and 52,000 employees. Come join our entrepreneurial, growth oriented culture, and be LKQ Proud! Job Requirements
* High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required; some college preferred
* Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with sales, preferably in the automotive segment
* Must work well with others and provide great customer service
* Must be able to communicate effectively with others
* Must be willing to learn the company's products, included but not limited to, the knowledge of paint, chemical aspects, and refinishing
* Must be detail oriented and accurate in work assignments
* Must be able to drive a company vehicle
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels, and occasional inclement driving conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in some work environments is moderately loud. While college coursework is not required, 3 to 5 years of sales experience is preferred.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.