- Liberty Mutual
- $66,900.00 -109,430.00/year*
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
This position has a potential Sign-On Bonus up to $5,000
Responsible for overseeing an assigned portfolio of Direct Repair Shops (DRP) shops to ensure that work performed is in alignment with Service Level Agreements. Provides technical and procedural expertise to guide DRP in relation to the claims appraisal process and vehicle repairs. Leading the training and evaluation of the DRP in the claims appraisal process is expected.
This position is remote 50% of the time and will be in the field 50% in the state of Massachusetts.
* Coordinates the selection, training and evaluation of auto repair shops by analyzing data to identify performance effectiveness. Provides feedback and recommendations for improvement to those involved in the claims appraisal process.
* Provides technical advice on vehicle repair, parts costs, shop management, garage expertise and opinions on whether specific damage is related to a particular accident.
* Creates action plans for shop improvement and, if appropriate, submit a recommendation for dissolution of the Agreement if improvement is not attained.
* Resolves disagreements and negotiates with auto repair facilities, Independent Adjusters, claimants and policyholders.
* May participate in new vendor recruiting process in a subject matter expert role within the on-boarding process.
* Assists claims management in the resolution of complaints.
* Participates with the Supervisor in special assignments
* May be called upon for catastrophe duty
* All other duties as assigned.
* Requirements include extensive knowledge of automobile parts and repair techniques, terminology and vehicle construction.
* Must possess extensive knowledge of automated appraisal systems, shop repair process, and understand overall claims operations. Field investigative experience strongly preferred.
* Thorough knowledge of Auto shop products and contract language including regulatory and policy differences among applicable states.
* Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
* Strong computer skills and ability to work with multi-faceted systems.
* Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form. Ability to build relationships with other departments and promote teamwork.
* The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at least 3-5 years of directly related experience.
* Massachusetts Auto Damage Appraisal License and certification are required.
* For car custodians, a valid driver's license is required.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...