About Lam .
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products. Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
This position is part of the Manufacturing engineering group. In this position, you as a manufacturing engineer play a vital role in supporting the production factory. You will have the opportunity to work across organization functions to resolve technical, quality and production challenges, as well as opportunity to develop excellence in product design and manufacturing. Oversees the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new and existing products. Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment, and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs. Acts as liaison with engineering in releasing new products. Develops systems to maintain reports and record keeping of company products. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Provide technical support in assembly and final test of the production floor.
- Work with Lam Product Group Engineering in correcting design errors and driving RCCA.
- Drive the improvement of the manufacturing processes to ensure product quality, cost, and on-time-delivery.
- Continuously working on process improvement and developing Best Known Methods.
- Drive Root Cause and Corrective Action Analysis on manufacturing escalations.
- Identifies opportunity for manufacturing quality and safety improvements, and drives improvement projects to completion.
- Creative thinking and strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities, ideally including experience in the areas of mechanical, electrical, and software engineering.
- Solid understanding of electrical systems, manufacturing processes, quality systems.
- Solid understanding of statistical process control and basic statistical analysis used in production setting.
- Solid understanding of equipment and component manufacturing processes.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor s degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Experience in a high change environment
- Experience with project management
- Experience with NPI/Pilot build management
More About Us .
Our work is everywhere you look even if you can t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain