Industrial Painter in Cedar Park, TX!
Compensation: $27,190.00 - $47,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Painter needed in Cedar Park, TX!
Temp to Hire
1. Select paint type and color according to job order specifications and blueprints. Pour paint into spray guns and adjust nozzles and paint mixtures for proper paint flow
and correct coverage. 10%
2. Spray prepared surfaces with specified amounts of primer or finish coatings. Monitor painting process to identify flaws, such as blisters or streaks, and correct their
causes. Verify paint consistency, using a viscosity meter. 40%
3. Prepare work pieces area for painting by sanding, grinding, cleaning or wiping. 40%
4. Interfaces with multiple departments on various job orders. Decide priority of work and coordinates with production supervisor. 10%
The above statements are not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, skills held or performed by the employee in this job. The employee may perform other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED
1-2 years painting experience in air-compression spray gun to paint and experience mixing paints
Mon-Fri: 2: 30pm-11pm/2am
Sat: As needed
$14-16 depending on experience +($1 shift differential)
Please send resume to ...@lkjordan.Com
LKJ is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Requirements:
Associated topics: coater, conformal coat, dirt, grit ballast, painter, plater, refinish, repaint, rubber, wax
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...