Kelly Services in Los Angeles, CA
- Industry: Manufacturing - Production/Plant Management
- Type: Full Time
MANUFACTURING PACKERS (LAX AREA) SHEDULES/PAYRATES: 1st Shift $14.25/HR 6:00am-2:00pm 2nd Shift $14.55/HR 2:00pm 10:00pm 3rd Shift $15.05/HR 10:00pm-6:00am **Days worked per week will vary and cannot be guaranteed. Will work from 2 to 5 days per week. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Package product into boxes off moving conveyor belt systems
- Conduct rework as needed
- Assemble tops, lids, and pumps onto moving bottles
- Palletize and label boxes
- Maintain a clean work area
- Visually inspect product; make sure they are clean, un-damaged, and properly printed with correct expiration and lot codes
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications must include:
- 6 months prior experience in a fast-paced environment
- Quality Control experience is a plus (not required)
- Must be dependable and able to function independently with desire to succeed in a fast dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time (entire shift)
- Have strong hand/eye coordination
- Have good manual dexterity
- Can lift up to 25 lbs. repeatedly
- Bend, kneel, and reach and climb a step ladder
- Handle various work environments and apply professionalism to all situations
- Able to work in a diverse environment; various backgrounds, cultures, races, ethnicity's, and ages
- Ability to effectively communicate and comprehend all manufacturing and safety protocols
- Must be able to work a flexible weekday as 40 hours per week is NOT guaranteed
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the submit now button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter, Stacy Jenkins, for this position at ...@kellyservices.com> Please indicate BH1662000 in the subject line. #KVETS4JJ
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Associated topics: forklift, lawn, manage, manufacture, mow, plant, production management, scanner, ship, watering
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!