Senior Administrative Assistant - Scientific Manufacturing
Compensation: $53,730.00 - $74,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kelly Scientific is searching for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team in Manufacturing in Research Triangle Park, NC. The candidate will perform in diverse and advanced secretarial duties and administrative support for the manufacturing site (Commercial Process, Manufacturing Technology & Support, Manufacturing, Quality Control) and the Senior Director of Manufacturing. The ideal candidate will have experience with MasterControl.
Schedule: Typically M-F 7:30/7:45 am - 4:30/5 pm, some work may include holiday coordinating with meals, potential to come in on a weekend since you will support a 24 hour facility. MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Main areas of responsibility include:
- Prepare the manufacturing Monthly Reports
- Take monthly staff meeting minutes for manufacturing (may require evening hours)
- Schedule technician team brief meetings and other training events
- Special event planning for manufacturing, including holiday meal support, and assist in event planning for entire site for some events (This can require some weekend and night support).
- Assist with SOP, TM and WI revisions in GMP documentation system
- Assist with the Pink Card Digital Database
- Manage the area inspection system
- Support GMP logbook review, correction, and completion and issuance process. This requires gowning into the GMP area weekly.
- Other duties include:
- Gather, assemble and analyze information and data from a wide variety of sources
- Order catering for large groups, client meetings, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule executive/corporate/visitor tours for the Manufacturing facility
- Assist in scheduling interviews
- Obtain, prepare and retain sensitive information with the highest confidentiality. Comply with standard record keeping and maintain highly confidential files
- Prepare and arrange meetings, calls and events set up, manage and monitor multi-party conference calls, meetings, meeting rooms, etc.
- Manage mail box and locker assignments
- Complete the PIP Coverage Monthly Report
- May coordinate large events such as All Employee Meetings, off-site events, etc.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner as necessary
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with corporate and internal staff at all levels; Partner harmoniously with many levels in the organization
- Reviews and answers mail and inquiries on own initiative and determines within established guidelines if executive action is required
- Refers routine matters to appropriate parties for action and follows up to ensure proper disposition
- Communicates with executive, administrative and line management to gather and convey information pertaining to superior s office and responsibilities
- Answer telephone calls, tactfully handles inquiries and/or refers to appropriate party
- Coordinate and make notifications and arrangements for travel reservations and appointments via Concur
- Type material in final form from rough or involved drafts which may utilize frequent use of technical terminology and statistical data
- Operate a variety of general office equipment such as copier, calculator, printer and personal computer
- Frequent contact with customers, corporate executives, both internal and external
- Assist in completing expense reports through Concur
Education and Experience
- Minimum of an AA degree in science or related field, or three years of related experience
- Knowledge of GMPs with the ability to interpret and apply to non-routine situations
- Significant experience and capability supporting a senior or executive role
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Experience with MasterControl is preferred
- High organizational and planning skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to make decisions at the appropriate level
- Adaptable team member
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Manage shifting priorities with flexibility and accuracy
- Expected to strictly maintain confidentiality and exhibit discretion and professionalism in all activities
- Can work independently with little or no supervision
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Kelly Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests it s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...